Sunday, April 5, 2009

Suzanne says, Make a choice!

For those of you who don't know, Designing Women is a HILARIOUS show from the late eighties. Suzanne Sugarbaker is a rich, flashy, former beauty queen who is not afraid to call it like she sees it. She is the ultimate drama queen, and I love her for it!

Reruns still air on Lifetime Television for Women (and Gay Men). I would definitely recommend setting your TIVO's!



I agree! 

Listen up Gay Boys... Stop trying to convince yourself you're a big straighty! Come join the family!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I would only watch Designing Women if no one else was at home. I love her comment. Here's another one I heard once. "I can't imagine being bisexual. I'm horny enough as it is being attracted to just one gender. I couldn't survive if I was attracted to everyone."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! I love Suzanne. She always had the funniest things to say. I definitely recommend looking her up on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not cross a Sugarbaker woman. Everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete